How to Withdraw Mpesa From Equity Bank ATM.
Mpesa customers can withdraw their Mpesa funds at any Equity Bank ATM country wide. To withdraw Mpesa funds from Equity ATMS
M-PESA customers can withdraw amounts ranging from KSh200 to Ksh35,000 from any Equity Bank ATM.
What to do on your Phone to initiate Mpesa ATM Withdrawal.
- Go to Mpesa tool kit or dial *334#
- Select ‘Withdraw Cash’ from the M-PESA menu
- Select From ATM.
- Enter Agent Number 286286 [Equity Bank Agent Number is 286286]
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- You will receive an SMS notification from M-PESA with a 6-digit authorization
code. (The code expires after 10 minutes and you will be expected to initiate
the transaction afresh if you need to withdraw money again.)
What to do at Equity ATM After Receiving 6 Digit Authorization Code.
- Select the M-PESA button on the Equity Bank ATM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and press CONTINUE to proceed with the transaction.
- ATM will dispense your cash and issue you with a receipt. You will
also receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.
I hope this article on How to Withdraw Mpesa From Equity Bank ATM helped you out.