How to Withdraw Mpesa funds from ATM
Mpesa ATM withdrawal service is available to M-PESA registered customers and is
currently available at PesaPoint, Equity Bank Branches, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB,
Family Bank Cooperative and NCBA Bank ATMs.
Mpesa ATM Withdrawal Limits are as follows: The minimum Mpesa ATM Withdrawal amount is Ksh 200 and the maximum withdrawal amount is ksh 20000.
To make Mpesa withdrawal at any atm you will need to follow these instructions:
What to do on your Phone to initiate Mpesa ATM Withdrawal.
- Go to Mpesa tool kit or dial *334
- Select ‘Withdraw Cash’ from the M-PESA menu
- Select From ATM!
- Enter Agent number 555555 if you’re withdrawing from these ATMs:
Pesapoint, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB, Family Bank, Sidian and NCBA, and if you’re
withdrawing from Equity Bank ATM use Agent Number 286286
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- You will receive an SMS notification from M-PESA with a 6-digit authorization
code. (The code expires after 10 minutes and you will be expected to initiate
the transaction afresh if you need to withdraw money again.)
What to do at them ATM to Withdraw Mpesa Funds.
- Select the M-PESA button on the PesaPoint, Equity Bank, Diamond Trust Bank, KCB, Family Bank, NIC Bank ATM
- Select your preferred language and
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and press CONTINUE to proceed with the transaction.
- ATM will dispense your cash and issue you with a receipt. You will
also receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.
Mpesa ATM Withdrawal Charges.
[table id=3 /]
I hope this tutorial on How to Withdraw Mpesa funds from ATM helped you!