How to Withdraw Tigo Pesa at Umoja ATM.
Tigo pesa allows registered customers to withdraw their money at any Umoja ATM countrywide .This article is a step by step guide on how Tigo Pesa cashout at any Umoja ATM works.
The maximum amount that can be dispensed at Umoja ATM is Tshs. 400,000 per transaction
Follow the steps below to Withdraw Tigo Pesa at Umoja ATM.
1. What to do on your Phone.
- Dial *150*01#
- Select Option 7. Financial Services
- Select Option 5. ATM Cash-out
- Select 1. Umoja ATM
- Enter Amount you want to cash-out on the Tigo Pesa menu
- Enter Tigo Pesa Pin
- You will Receive OTP SMS ( One Time Pin) on your phone.
N/B: OTP code expires after 5 minutes. Incase the OTP Expires ,start over again to generate new OTP Code.
2. What to on Umoja ATM
Once you have received the OTP SMS Message, head over to any Umoja ATM and follow the steps below in order to withdraw your Tigo Pesa Funds.
- On the Umoja ATM, Select Tigo Pesa button.
- Enter the Received OTP SMS code( One Time Pin).
- Enter Your Tigo Pesa mobile number 07XXXXXXXX or 06XXXXXXXX
- Select/Enter the same Amount that was cashed out from the Tigo Pesa Menu on the ATM.
Tigo Pesa ATM Cash Out Withdrawal Charges.
|Minimum||Maximum||ATM Withdrawal Fees|