How to Withdraw your M-Pesa money from any Co-operative Bank ATM.
Withdrawing cash from Mpesa has never been so easy thanks to the feature that allows Mpesa customers to withdraw cash using any Co-operative bank ATM country wide.
Minimum Mpesa withdrawal at Co-Operative Bank ATM is Ksh 200 and Maximum withdrawal limit is ksh 40000
Follow the simple guide below to withdraw your Mpesa funds at any Co-operative Bank ATM.
What to do on your Phone to initiate Mpesa ATM Withdrawal.
- Go to Mpesa tool kit or dial *334#
- Select ‘Withdraw Cash’ from the M-PESA menu
- Select From ATM.
- Enter Agent Number 472472 [Co-Operative Bank Agent Number is 472472]
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- You will receive an SMS notification from M-PESA with a 6-digit authorization
code. (The code expires after 10 minutes and you will be expected to initiate
the transaction afresh if you need to withdraw money again.)
What to do at Co-Operative Bank ATM After Receiving 6 Digit Authorization Code.
- Select the M-PESA button on the Co-operative Bank ATM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and press CONTINUE to proceed with the transaction.
- ATM will dispense your cash and issue you with a receipt. You will
also receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.