How Withdraw your M-Pesa money from any KCB Bank ATM.
KCB Bank has partnered with Safaricom to launch a new mobile money transfer service that will see M-PESA customers be able to withdraw Mpesa funds from any KCB Bank ATM countrywide.
When withdrawing Mpesa funds at KCB Bank Atms it’s important that you know the Minimum amount you can withdraw is Ksh 200 and the maximum is ksh 40,000
Follow the guide below on the steps to be done in order to withdraw Mpesa funds at any KCB ATM.
What to do on your Phone to initiate Mpesa ATM Withdrawal.
- Go to Mpesa tool kit or dial *334#
- Select ‘Withdraw Cash’ from the M-PESA menu
- Select From ATM.
- Enter Agent Number 555555 [KCB Bank Agent Number is 555555]
- Enter your M-PESA PIN
- You will receive an SMS notification from M-PESA with a 6-digit authorization
code. (The code expires after 10 minutes and you will be expected to initiate
the transaction afresh if you need to withdraw money again.)
What to do at KCB Bank ATM After Receiving 6 Digit Authorization Code.
- Select the M-PESA button on the KCB Bank ATM.
- Select your preferred language.
- Enter the 6-digit ATM Authorization Code on the ATM keyboard.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number.
- Enter the amount you wish to withdraw, and press CONTINUE to proceed with the transaction.
- ATM will dispense your cash and issue you with a receipt. You will
also receive an SMS from M-PESA confirming the transaction.
I hiope this article on How Withdraw your M-Pesa money from any KCB Bank ATM. helped you out.