Wondering how to deposit money from Mpesa to your NCBA Bank account? This article will give you a step by step guide on how transfer funds to NCBA via Mpesa Paybill Option . You’ll use NCBA Bank Paybill Number 880100
It’s important that you know NCBA and NCBA Loop have different Paybill Numbers.When depositing funds make sure you know whether you’re depositing to NCBA Bank or NCBA Loop.
- NCBA Bank Paybill Number is 880100
- NCBA Loop Paybill Number is 714777
How to send Money from Mpesa to NCBA Bank.
- Open your Mpesa Menu then select Lipa na Mpesa
- Choose Paybill Option
- Enter Business Number as 880100 (880100 is NCBA Bank Paybill Number)
- For the Account Number enter NCBA Bank account number where you want the money deposited.
- Enter the amount you want to send to NCBA Bank.
- Enter your Mpesa pin and Confirm transaction